Ultasonic cleaning facility
We have 2 inline Guyson Kerry 450 UCR aqueous ultrasonic clean and rinse systems, each provide a heated ultrasonic cleaning tank, an immersion rinse tank weiring to drain, and a hand held spray for final rinse.
The first system contains mains town water for initial cleaning of components, the second contains de-ionised water for precision cleaning to UHV standards if necessary.
Ultrasonic transducers bonded to the tank base provide high performance and reliability together with uniform distribution of the ultrasonic energy. The frequency is tuned to the individual tank / transducer combination and then optimised under normal usage conditions with frequency sweep and fully automatic tuning.
- Guyson M300 (300W) ultrasonic generators for powerful cleaning and long equipment life
- Robust construction with 316L polished stainless steel tank for durability
- Thermostatically controlled solution heating from 20°C to 80°C
- Digital panel for precise control and display of sonics time and solution temperature
- Option of generator control with dual frequency for special applications
- Standard UCR systems operate normally operate between 34 kHz and 40 kHz
- lid, basket, raising stand, level sensor and deionised water spray rinse