When using the very latest CNC machines, it’s all too easy to overlook our own inspection facilities, with this in mind we constantly invest in new inspection equipment, our new CNC CMM now enables us to check our components in an automated process.
That means we can check component dimensions with the utmost precision, in precisely the same touchless probing method that our machines utilise. In turn that means nothing is overlooked and our standard of quality is never compromised.
At Oaston we are proud to be Accredited by BSI to ISO 9001:2015, this level of accreditation can only be achieved by the commitment of all involved and their constant aim of continued improvement.
- We are a subcontract engineering business; we offer a service to our customer to produce precision turn/milled parts.
- All of our parts are produced to a customer’s specification, stated clearly on their drawing. including material spec, plating and packaging.
- Our material suppliers can provide certificates of conformity (CofC). Some suppliers may charge for this service.
- Suppliers of subcontract operations ie plating, heat treatment etc will also provide CofC for any work carried out upon request, some suppliers may charge for this service.
- If Customer require Rohs or Weee Compliant Parts drawings must clearly state this.
- FAIR can be submitted with all new components on request
Please contact us if you require further information.
Please refer to our turnkey page for more information on out Subcontract services.